View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 08:17 AM   #4
YorkieChanel
Yorkie Yakker

Ok, let me ask you this. I have been training my Chanel to go outside for 5 days now without crate. I have been able to do this by giving her food and water in the mornings before i leave for work and when i get home from work.

I walk her in the morning before anything. If she has to pee she does and poo also if she has to. Then i give her food and water and walk her again. of course, give her treats and praise her when she does it outside. But i leave her loose in whole house. lately i havent found but 1 pee on teh floor. ALOT less than before when i use to leave her food and water all day. She would leave about 5-7 pee spots at times.

Might not be good right? Not leaving water for her for about 6 hours? I mean dont get me wrong. I dont mistreat her. I play with her so much and is SUPER SPOILED!!! And even when i do give her water, she drinks a bit not alot.

Crate training is to leave food and water in there to get them to eat and drink while learning how to HOLD it correct? So its good to leave the amount of food she will eat and water. And hopefully she will catch on, on holding it and doing it when we take her outside?
YorkieChanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!