View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 01:56 PM   #9
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyGirl View Post
Poor Tate I hope that stuff the vet gave you works. You know... They know Lola at our vet too... she was in a lot last year for all of her daredevil stunts lol. Last time I was there the vet was joking about her and all of the crazy things she came in for lol. Lola had a yeast infection in her ears and I cannot remember what the name of the ear drops they gave her... But it worked. It's clear-like so it may be the same one
Oh I hope so too! I am keeping my fingers crossed! LOL that is so funny about Lola and all of her little daredevil stunts...LOL. She sounds alot like Stedman!! I'm surprised that I am not in there more with him with the way he flys around the house like a little mad man but luckily, (and I BETTER NOT jinx myself by saying this!! ) he never gets hurt The vet and I were joking around today about how much Tatum comes in...and I told him that I guess I had better just pack my bags and move in LOL...I was telling him how Stedman is NEVER there, only for shots, but that Tatum is in there every other month it seems and he said that's usually the way it works He said there are several people that come in that have more than one baby and alot of times it's just ONE of there babies (yes, he calls them "babies" too - it's so cute, LOL) that is ALWAYS in there. So luckily, I'm not the only one Thank GOD

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 05-12-2008 at 01:57 PM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!