View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 01:26 PM   #7
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMySissy View Post
I get it from my local pet store PetsMart. You could try doing an online search, or I can get some and send it to you !

BTW, we just got back from the vet, too!! Distemper booster for Angel and Sissy' rash on her vulva area (fungal infection, possible UTI)!!!!
Awww, thank you so much for offering to pick some up for me Jodie, you are such a sweetie! Once I have finished this bottle of ear cleaner, if I can't find the one you use here, I just might take you up on your offer!! Of course, I would pay you for it and pay the shipping as well...I will let you know as soon as we need some!

Oh, speaking of the Distemper! My babies need that also - BOTH of them! They asked if I wanted to go ahead and get Tatum's today but I opted to wait since she was already whining and crying from them messing around with her ears, plus she was just scared to death (as she always is when she is at the vets office) my poor girl I always try and go easy with her and just do one thing at a time if at all possible - just to try and give her somewhat of a break They want to check her again in 2 weeks, so after that I will probably be taking both her and Stedman in for their shots.

I had no idea that Sissy had an infection there, that poor girl!! Does it bother her when she goes potty? I'm sure she was put on an antibiotic so hopefully that will help clear it up soon! Geez luweez, it seems like alot of our babies are all having some kind of issues going on!! Give her a big hugs for me!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 05-12-2008 at 01:27 PM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!