View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Question Just got back form the vet with Tatum - question?

I took Tatum in to see the vet today because she started scratching like crazy at her left ear again and because of her scratching it, it starting bleeding. This happened not too long ago but then she seemed to be better. Well, it started again over the weekend so I made an appointment today to take her in and we just got back.

SIGH.....Tatum has an infection in both ears. My Lord, this girl, I tell you! She has always got something. It's pretty bad when they know both you and your dog BY NAME at the vets office! It seems that we are in there ALL the time.

She is BACK on Clavamox (for the umpteenth time) but they also gave her some antibiotic for her ears. The first is in a tube and is sort of clear and gel like - it is called Malotic/Gentizol/tric-otic.....GEEZ, what a name! And the second is an Otirinse Ear Cleaner called Animal PharmaAceuticals Cucumber Melon 0 / Ear Cleaning and Drying Solution (this stuff smells just like juicy watermelons!! ).

Has anyone used these on their babies? I sure do hope they work well Hopefully the Clavamox will also help clear up the infection pretty quickly, but I was just wondering about the other two?

Anyone ever used them??

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 05-12-2008 at 01:04 PM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!