Thread: Maltese!
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 10:41 PM   #10
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

She is just absolutely precious!!!! Aww! I just love her!

I'd never owned a dog before we got Sully = and I never had even thought about GETTING a dog until one day, I was walking in the national mall in D.C. and this young professional black woman was in a nice jogging suit, out walking the cutest little maltese dog I'd ever seen.

My heart melted. I can remember everything about that day, strangely enough.

It was the white fluffiness and the curly tail. The lady probably thought I was nuts but she has no idea what an effect she and her dog had on me! She was very nice to answer all of my questions and of COURSE she was very proud of her precious baby and happy to show her off and receive compliments.

From that day forward, I started researching breeds and begging my hubby for a little dog. I wanted a maltese but he had ALWAYS wanted a yorkie. My hubby argued that malts are lap dogs and I already have a lap cat so a yorkie it was!

His decision made me happy of course (b/c I begged, whined and cried for literally months.) but I will always think special thoughts about malts and Maya is especially beautiful as well! Just absolutely precious.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!