View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #3
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybear View Post
Thanks for the info! Wish I would have seen this show. I have the same opinion about kibble and teeth brushing but I didn't know that all canned is just as bad as kibble. I thought the 5-star rated canned would come out ahead of kibble
The show was shown in Canada. It was on CBC channel. Not sure if it was already shown in US or going to be shown there.

If comparing kibbles and canned food, definitely canned food is better just because it is not as over-processed. If comparing homecooking and raw to canned food, definitely I'd say homecooking/raw is better than canned food. Evangers is 5 stars but maybe something is just not agreeing to my pup's tummy. He farted non-stop and then I read they were required to get some kind of licensing and there were fear of undercooking their canned food. Luckily my little guy was okay once I stopped feeding the food. I guess I am just too chicken to trust the pet food manufacturers anymore no matter how many stars they are. The food poisoning last year involved many brands that were supposed to be good too so you never really know until they are willing to reveal the truth which will not happen unless the law forces them to reveal the truth. Just be careful.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!