Thread: Please help!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 09:42 AM   #9
dagibbie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariana11 View Post
Thank you for your suggestions. I have to say that the biting is getting better. A firm NO seems to work most of the time. Its just the darn barking and growling. Almost seems like she's upset at me. I say NO and she barks and growls. She's one tough little cookie. She has a totally opposite personality then my other yorkie,Roxy who has passed (she's the one in the picture).
I know someone who has a 4 yr old Yorkie and she behaves just like Luna does now. I'm scared Luna will be a big time barker all the time. She seems kinda of aggressive. aaahhh!!! Its just frustrating, but thank you for your suggestions. I'll keep working with her..luv her to death though.
Mine will bark at me when I tell him no, as if he was talking back. He barks at the curtain moving, a rabbit in the yard, the birds at the feeder or just because a leaf moved. When I don't let him bite at my feet, he will back up to my feet and bump them with his hind end and with his back feet scratch the floor. Very hard to tell him no when what he does is so funny.
dagibbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!