View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #8
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Welcome to yt and I am so glad to hear you adopted this little one..do you think you could take a picture and post it on here for us to see.. it will also give us a clue to his frame size for his weight..

There is some great ideas for food for you here already.. since I live in canada half time.. I am not always sure of all the food that you can buy.. so I will stay out of that one..

I really just want to welcome you and let you know I took in rescues years ago..two abused badly.. so the hand going to the head was not good.. Brandie was my hubbies dog and the love of our life.. when we got him we had never had a dog let alone a yorkie.. he lived a good long life with us..then we got sassie who was so afraid of children.. she was afraid if you threw a latex toy and it hit something..she would litterly try to bury herself in a corner. but she soon trusted me and was my faithful companion until a year and a half ago.. we never had to put a leash on her.. we did.. but she would just walk beside me and never leave you.. a rescue once they trust you.. are so faithful and thankful to be in a loving home.. words cannot describe the feeling one gets from doing this wonderful act for a dog..

You are great.....anne

Last edited by mypreciouspups; 05-10-2008 at 11:01 PM.
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!