View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 01:24 PM   #7
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Rae View Post
Thank you! Do you know if this can get really bad? I pray that she just has something minor, and medicine will do the trick. Do you think I'd be able to wait until monday? I mean of course if it gets really bad I will take her to the ER vet, but ugh it just sucks not knowing with them what's going to happen. If it was me I know I'd just wait.
Well don't take my word as the word of an expert but if she isn't in any pain (which Sugar never was), I would wait until Monday. Sugar's came on slowly over about a week. At first just that weird thick white goo every now and then and then I started noticing a little tiny bit of swelling. We were out of town at my grandmother's house for Easter when the swelling got really obvious so it was a few days until he saw the vet and he was perfectly fine. I know it is so stressful when something is wrong with them. Hugs!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!