View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Default Pit Bull (Rehoming Help/Advice)

I know there has been lots of Pit Bull discussion here lately, but I really am in need of some rehoming help and advice.

My brother (early 20s) against much of good advice and pleads not to get a dog, got one anyway and he got a pitbull. This was last summer, she was about 7 weeks old when he got her, Lola is her name. She is now probably about 8 or 9 months old. She is UTD on her shots, but she still needs to be spayed. When she was young, he brought her everywhere so she did get to be socialized and she listens to him very well. But now (as we all knew would happen) he is realizing that she is a BIG responsiblity and has been thinking over the last couple of days that maybe she would be best in another home, as he works all day and he keeps her in her kennel, and when he gets home, all she wants to do is run around and play, and he does play with her, but she has got so much energy, but he is just so exhausted from work (he is in construction) that all he wants to do is go to bed. He is now realizing that she needs more than he can give her and is starting to think that she deserves a better life than he can provide for her.

Does anyone have rehoming help and advice for us to help him. There is NO WAY what so ever that she will be going to a shelter, NO WAY. But we are terrified of her going to a Bad Home. We want her to be well taken care of with lots of love (as she gets already), trained properly and spayed. We want her to be able to play in a yard like she loves to do now.

I am at a loss and I don't even know where to begin, there are so many bad people out there and she is such good girl.

Please if you have any rehoming advice?????
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!