View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
sammiz
No Longer a Member

Default He brought her flowers.....

Well, isn't that just so sweet. Doesn't your heart just bleed for him?

Josef Fritzl admits, however, that what he did to his daughter Elisabeth was crazy. (But....the poor man was addicted to incest.)

Quote:
"I knew what I was doing was wrong," he is quoted as saying in an Austrian publication. "My drive to have sex with Elisabeth grew stronger and stronger. I knew Elisabeth didn't want me to do what I did to her. I knew I was hurting her. … It was like an addiction."

Fritzl, 73, says he enjoyed a double life as a "normal" father upstairs -- with his wife, Rosemarie, and their six other children -- and as a sex addict in the secret basement dungeon.

"I must have been crazy to do something like that. But nevertheless I was not able to escape my double life. When I was upstairs I was totally normal. I functioned well; I made money, took care of my family and only consciously thought about downstairs when I had to run errands for my second family. But at some point, it became a matter of course for me that I led a second life in the basement of my house and that I had to take care of a second wife and our children there."
Second WIFE??? Your daughter, man! Your daughter. She is not your second wife!

And now he says he isn't the beast the media is making him out to be. HA!

I guess he is just so misunderstood.

He thinks he led a normal life topside and an addicted life in the basement. this man needs to be put away for all time, not just for 15 years. He is a repeat offender. He also raped a nurse years ago in her home.

I don't know when people are going to learn....these guys aren't able to be rehabilitated. When they get out thay always return to the same abberant behavior.

Last edited by sammiz; 05-09-2008 at 09:34 PM.
sammiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!