View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #1
tanksmom
YT 500 Club Member

Default I threatened to bomb my doctors office, kinda(long)

I have been sick since the beginning of Feb. I have been in and out of this office continually till the beginning of March. Literly in feb I was in this office atleast 2 times every week. Then things just stopped, But not my problems. I have been trying to see someone for 2 months , all the while my symptoms are getting worse. So I get assigned a new doctor, not my doing, and I make an appointment to see him. I get there and he walked in the office telling me all the things IM doing wrong. He hadnt even sat down yet! Then he tells me that hes not going to do ANYTHING for me because everything has already been done. And then to top it off he refuses to give me my Effexor XR script because he says it a strong medicine "not water". Im crying by this time (15 min into the app), and tell him Well DUH if it was water Id take a drink and be fine.
So he stood up and said hes not taking care of me go talk to someone else and left!!! Now being honest I did add a swear word in that last sentence(not the F word) and as he walked out having done nothing but cause an anxiety attact I did call him an Jackass.
So I went to the receptionist in tears, hysterical, and hardly getting any oxygen when she said Can she make me feel beter?and I said in full sarcasm, yeah I could blow this place up. Then told her I need to change my doctor. She called the Manager and within minutes I had 5 different people trying to help and listening to me. Of course they said making bomb threats can get you put in jail. I told them that will be great, maybe there Id get medical help.
Now mind you I would never do anything violent and didnt even mean it, I use sarcasm when Im hurt and I was as hurt as you can get without a death being involved. And considering what I have and still am going through youd think theyd start off not attacking me. Im not proud of my behavior but I really had to tell someone.
Your allowed to post and call me crazy, or tell me off for bad behavior, but Id rather you post and remind me that when life gets amazingly hard there stll is a light at the end of the tunnel. I need hugs but have no where to go and the tears are really hurting my face.
tanksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!