View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 10:59 AM   #14
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaMO620 View Post
my future MIL got a shih tzu back in january. the dog came from a puppy mill (i think) it was not in good health, covered in fleas, scared of grass, etc. Well, obviously the dog spent its whole life in a cage, when she got her, the plan was to train her by using a playpen with a bed and a puppy pad in it. I tried to tell her that it wouldnt work, but i didnt try to argue or anything. Well, the dog is about 7 or 8 months old now and not potty trained, and they only take her outside to potty, she never really goes outside to just play. It breaks my heart, they feed her grocery store brand food, and the dog wont eat very much, not as mucha s she should and is very small and doesent have much energy.

I really want to speak up, but its not my place, my little yorkie is my baby and if someone tried to tell me how to raise her I would get angry. I have actually started to lose sleep over it. Its heartbreaking watching her sit in that pen all day and only get out to go potty and eat. what should i do?

Totally agree that you need to talk to your fiance to show her what is the right thing to do.

Sorry your so stressed over it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!