Thread: Mothers
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:34 AM   #1
mainegirl
Donating YT Addict

Love Mothers

Well it's been a pretty stressful 2 weeks for me. A sudden death in the family and then my Ozzy got neutered Tuesday. Well he did great and is pretty much back to his old mischevious self Thank God. (and YT prayers!) I'm amazed how worried I was and how I really have become my little guy's Mommy and what a powerful bond that is. He needs me for everything and is just a bundle of unconditional love

So today I went back to work as Ozzy went back to Daycare. I was about a mile from my house when I came around the corner and saw what looked like a large deer standing by the side of the road. As I got close I saw it was a baby moose! Probably about 4 months old or so. He just stood in the road after I stopped and we looked at each other. He was so beautiful. The baby walked about 3 feet into the woods beside me. As I was talking to my husband on my cell Mommy Moose walked across the road! She was amazing. They both just stood there 2 feet into the woods. I was standing outside my car at 7am on this beautiful day watching this peaceful Mom and Baby. It was a pretty amazing sight I have to say. Maine winters may *uck but boy the state motto "The Way Life Should be" says it all It made my day. I only wish that my "crapberry" could take pictures so I could share with you all.....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!