View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 06:36 AM   #5
Chrissy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 019 Emmie is better!!

Thanks to all of your replies and advice. It is always comforting to get some feedback when you feel helpless.

I took Emmie to the vet 3 days ago, and had him to examine her and do some blood work. They came back all good! The vet sent me home with some medice to help her to stop throwing up. The only thing that makes any sense is that she ate something like, possibly chocolate off of the floor, that made her sick. I keep a very clean house, but I do have a pre teen and a teen in the house and they are not always careful. So we had a practical lesson on why we have to keep things cleaned up.

For the last two days, Emmie has been her old self. Sweet, lovable and playful... and eating again and doing her "duties" again.

I am just truly grateful that it is not her liver or pancrease or anything else for that matter. She is my baby and I will be so lost with out her.

As for the clingyness, that hasn't changed. But I don't mind. It really has mad her more precious..I would be upset if she stressed out or freaked out everytime we left. But she doesn't. So I guess you could say, the earthquake humbled my baby just a bit. guess she figured out that she is not as big as she thought!!lol
Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!