View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 09:46 PM   #58
lulababy
bam and pebbles mommy
Donating Member

i totally see where the original poster is coming from and i used to sell stuff on ebay. i sold things that were hard to find and in high demand. It took me a lot of time to find these items, but i never sold them for more than they were at "full retail price." I felt it was up to me to find the item for less and then make my profit that way. What upsets me about the walmart shenanigans is that those dresses were NEVER SOLD AT WALMART for 25 dollars! if they had been and then they found them for 6 bucks on sale months later, and then charge "retail price" on ebay i see no problem there. but those 6 dollar walmart dog clothes are so not worth 25 dollars under any circumstance. i mean .. come on.. walmart is such a huge business... and them selling these dresses etc for 6 dollars..and you know how much profit they want to make.. i mean theses dresses probably took sooo little to make. they are not high quality items at all. seriously.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!