View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilajom View Post
I think they are expensive for the same reason labradoodles and other such designer breeds are....because people will pay for them (Even though the human society is full of so called designer "mutts"). It's all about supply and demand. No dog is worth thousands of dollars when it only costs a few hundred to raise them. But if there are people willing to pay it, then they will charge it.
Well I breed but I do not sell on the internet.. If I had these parti's I would not be getting half of what they are sold for over the internet.. I sell locally so people can come to my house and meet me.. see my dogs and how they live.. I like a more personal thing with my puppies.. so I do not and would never think of getting those prices..but like yorkies.. I know the price differs also from breeder to breeder..and again how they sell them.
If you have a litter of 5, and you get 4 grand a puppy.. there is no way you are needing to sell for that price..that is when your in it for the money first. So I want to hear from others who have bought partis, or from breeders.. to get and idea. there are people who try to sell a yorkie for 10, grand also..anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!