View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 09:28 AM   #50
daisy mae06
Kodi & Pixie 2
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyeanne View Post
Just got off the phone with Trish. Sierra is running a temp and the x-rays show there is polyfiber in her intestine which also has abrasions. That's where the blood is coming from. Soooo ... the plan of attack ... he gave her medication that will "cling" to the abrasions to heal them. He said she had to get some fiber into her so to feed her bread and pumpkin pie filling. Trish asked him 3 times to clarify that ... filling with the spices!! Neither of us have ever heard of that. I suppose the reason for not giving them spices, along with just not being good for them, it maybe gives them diahrrea? Anyway, if she doesn't "pass" the polyfil by around 3-4 this afternoon ... surgery. The only good news, thanks to my "magic" broth, she is not dehydrated!! I felt so helpless, I'm happy to feel like I did something besides worry. So, that's where we are right now. Please continue to pray for this sweet little girl ... that's all anyone can do for her right now. Thank you all so much for caring and for your prayers.
Oh this is good news.. I will Pray that she'll pass that polyfil. ((((HUGS)))) you are Great Bettye!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!