View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 12:20 PM   #7
YorkieChanel
Yorkie Yakker

I baught the litter box, and pellets also. Tried for about 3 days. PELLETS everywhere!!! she even eats them!!! I did from, soaking pellets in her pee, to getting poo and putting in litter box also..NOTHING!! so now i have been working on taking her outside. No CRATE yet. But keeping her in a schedule of eating times. This is what i have done this past 3 days.

Wake up around 7:30 to get ready for work, Before doing anything, walk her outside. She pees. i praise her with a treat. I know she might be hungy. So u put her in my room with food while i shower. If she is done or not i take it away. Get dressed. She plays a bit with my jeans, socks, and sometimes sandals. Then i take her outside again to see if she poops. (She did 2 times out of 3.) When she didnt poop, i braught her inside and made sure she was with me to keep an eye on her. As soon as i noticed fast movements or sniifin took her outside again kept on eatin my breakfast as she walked outside. She pooped. YES!!! so that took care or breakfast. I left her in my room with toys and radio. With window open (she gets on bed and looks out the window.) When i get home at 5 pm. I take her straight outside. sometimes she pees sometimes she doesnt. But when i take her back inside. i give her food and water again and take her outside again. Keep an eye on her to see if she does or not, then take inside. After she did it outside and gave her treat. I just let her run around the house. She only peed 2 times insde in this process. Which is great to the 3 to 5 pee spots i use to find when i got home before. So i will keep on doing this. But instead of leaving her in room alone. I will eave her in crate in living room so that she sees my other dog and hears noises and not feel alone. I hope it works out.
YorkieChanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!