View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 05:08 AM   #1
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Default Everyday Minerals

Is anyone using Everyday Minerals? Gutu28 mentioned it and that you can order a free sample kit. The kit has 3 foundations, a concealer and a blush and you just pay shipping. I ordered one for my daughter and one for myself. They came in yesterday and I LOVE it!

I almost never wear foundation, just loose powder. I have pretty good skin and I hate the feeling of anything on my face. I'm an esthetician and the spa I used to work at sold Bare Minerals and everyone really liked it and of course part of my job was pushing it. I really didn't care for it even though I know most people love it. It's supposed to feel so light but I could feel it. Everyday Minerals actually feels light enough for me! I love it- it looks gorgeous!

My daughter is 13 and gets little bouts of hormonal acne. She needs a little coverage. She was wearing Clinique powder foundation which is pretty heavy. She used the Everyday Minerals this morning and her skin looked flawless and way more natural than her Clinique.

So I was wondering who else uses it and looking for any suggestions on any must have products. I'm a little overwhelmed because the descriptions leave a lot to be desired. If you are unfamiliar with it as I was, the website is Mineral Makeup - Foundation, Eye Shadow, Concealer, Lip Colors, and Blushes by Everyday Minerals. They are very, affordable too. LOL, can y'all tell I'm excited?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!