View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 04:50 AM   #1
lilfoot
YT 500 Club Member

Default poop poop poop everywhere

Ok I love my husband very much but sometimes I just want to kill him. This last weekend my husband grilled out...Hamburgers... well some of them burned and like a brain dead person he threw them into the woods. Well my two little ones found them....(he thought he threw them where they couldn't find them....yah right...these two can find food in the next county) I couldn't figure why they kept going into the woods....same spot...and would not come when called....they are very good about coming when they are called.....well Monday night I mentioned this to my almost dead husband...(I say this cause i could have killed him when I found out) and he said...oh oh...I threw the burnt hamburgers in the woods....right where they have been heading all day...well needless to say I came home yesterday from work and there was diahreaha all over the house not to mention cat puke (yes my cat is going through something now too) I would have left it for my husband to clean up but he is out of town until tomorrow....and no I could not leave it for him...so I spent almost 2 hours cleaning this up and this morning there is more....not as much thank GOD! He is lucky he is gone and I won't see him until Sunday cause I am leaving tomorrow until Sunday.....

What was he thinking!!!!!!!
lilfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!