View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 03:22 PM   #3
sheilajom
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyJake View Post
Today, I was coming back in the house after taking the boys out, and I saw a dog run across the street and get hit. My neighbor was out doing yardwork and came running over. After the dog got hit, he hobbled to my front yard. I got a phone number from his tag and called his owner. A lady answered and said she would be right there. My neighbor and I sat with the dog and tried to keep him comfortable. I put a blanket on him and just kept reassuring him. I could tell he was in pain, and he was very very scared.

His owner got here, and she asked me where he was hurt. I told her it seemed like his hip and leg, but he needs to see a vet to make sure there's no internal injuries or broken bones. She said "oh, he'll be fine....he's like a cat, he has 9 lives. He's always getting into trouble."

She honestly didn't seem all that concerned and wasn't all that gentle about putting him in her car. I get so tired of seeing people not taking care of their pets. They don't deserve them.
I'm a teacher and see many parents doing the same kinds of things with their skin babies! You wouldn't believe that crazy stuff I see!
sheilajom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!