View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 09:42 AM   #1
CircuitYorkie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 Doggie Routine Anyone?

With the summer months coming up, my girlfriend and I are going to have a lot of one on one time with our new dog Scruffles. He's a four month year old male and has gotten a feel for the basic commands. We will be moving pretty soon to another house and we want to put him on a steady schedule to help with his crate training and potty training there. The Goal is to have him ring a bell to go outside instead of using his potty matt. I know he is still a puppy and his bladder is not completely under his control but I hoping a good routine will help with this. Does any one have a good example of their schedules or a link to one so I could take notes from. I'm planning to have mines include Feeding Times, Training times, Play & Free times, Nap Times Expected potty times etc and anything else I can thing of.

Ps Another issue we were having slight problems with was his barking when we left the room. It eventually stops after a min or so but if he hears us moving around or if he see us then it start back up is there a way to help discourage this action that has work for anyone else.

Thanks for Reading
CircuitYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!