View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 08:17 AM   #1
missPenny
& Riley-bear, too!
Donating Member

Smile Hello to all! Meet Penny :)

I've been a member of this forum for a few months, but I'm just finally getting around to uploading pictures and saying our hellos!

Penny joined us in May 2004 at 5 months of age. Before she came into our lives, I had never wanted a little dog. In my opinion, the bigger the better. In Spring 2004 while visiting my fiance's parents, his brother and sister-in-law showed up with a new puppy - a Yorkie named Sammy - and I was hooked! Sammy came from a family that my fiance had grown up with. They raise Yorkies, and Sammy was from their very last litter. We were told there were 2 puppies left, and the family was considering keeping only one. After many phone calls, pleading, and worrying... we picked up Penny on May 22nd, 2004 and our lives have never been the same.

She is an absolute doll. There isn't anyone who has met her that doesn't love her. She's extremely intelligent, but very stubborn, too. We had been warned that Yorkies can easily become one person dogs so we worked on equal time from the very start. Now she doesn't care who she cuddles up with!

Penny loves it when Sammy comes to visit. She has also met and played with her older sister Casey. We have a 6 year old female cat named St. Stephen, and they get along great; Stephen will even instigate play time.

Glad to meet everyone, finally! We look forward to sharing with all of you. Here are a few pictures. There are many more in our gallery.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello to all! Meet Penny :)-pose.jpg   Hello to all! Meet Penny :)-window.jpg   Hello to all! Meet Penny :)-blue.jpg   Hello to all! Meet Penny :)-peekaboo.jpg  

Mommy to Penny and Riley.
missPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!