Thread: worried
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Lolasmom1211
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049 worried

I am probably worrying unnecessarily, but I would like someone else's advice. Lola is 16 weeks and almost 2 lbs. I am still having to hand feed her Gerber Chicken baby food because that is all that she will eat! She has gained 5 oz in the last couple of weeks which my vet says is great, and we will slowly start trying to introduce her to puppy food, but for now she will eat nothing other than this baby food. She won't even try anything else - not even a single treat except for her Bully stick. Today her gums and color look great and when I go get her she plays with me, but most of the day she has just wanted to sleep (I gave her nutrical about 1 hr ago just to be sure). She is easily aroused and does play when she gets up. Can she just be having a "lazy" day if this seems to be all that is going on with her? She is eating the same as always, and is going to the bathroom fine. She has not had any problems with low sugars except once a month ago and since then has been perfect. Any opinions will be appreciated.
Lolasmom1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!