View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #6
bchgirl
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sims822257 View Post
OMG Brooke....I can totally relate. Murphy is absolutely CRAZY when it comes time for me to try. I seriously take him to the vet just to do it and that is just ridiculous in my opinion. I feel I should be able to control a yorkie but HECK NO he is crazy just like Stedman. I wish I had advice for you but I am just as bad off as you are ... that’s why I was so scared about the ear hair you were telling me about a few weeks ago.

I do have to say this last time I tried again I did it when it was just Murphy and I. I sent Mia on an errand with her daddy and I rolled Murphy over after he had been sleeping on the sofa and tried. AT first he was totally calm and I thought HOLY CRAP this is going to work and than one clip and he freaked so than I just had to hold him down HARD to do it. It was crazy but I got it done for the first time in my life. Afterwards he was panting like crazy...I mean CRAZY!

Gosh I empathize with you - it is tough for me too. Okay now that I wrote a book and did not even offer one single amount of help - ha, ha!! Sorry!!
In the south...we call that sympathy.
bchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!