View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #3
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiramisu View Post
What do you use - the clippers or dremel?

Mine are good with nails, but Fancee acts like that with her ears. It's a tug-of-war to try and hold her while plucking and cleaning her ears. I've tried everything from babying to forcing. I always leave her until last because I know I'll be worn out when I finish (or giveup). The oddest thing is that she is the most clingy of them all. I laugh that I don't have any good pictures of her because she won't move far enough away for me to make her picture.
I use clippers. I was thinking of trying the dremel, but I know he would freak out just the same. He just does not like ANYTHING going near his nails, no matter what it is. And if he "heard" something buzzing around by them I think that he would really go nuts I don't know though, maybe it is worth a shot to just try it and see? The Peticure that they adviertise on T.V. (I always see it on Animal Planet) has also crossed my mind. I almost ordered it but I didn't know if it wasn't any good so I decided just to wait.

Fancee sounds just like Stedman and you are absolutely right! They really will wear you completely out!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!