View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 07:36 AM   #7
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexie Blue View Post
This sounds like fun. I'm wondering how Lexie will do at a restraunt. I'm not too worried about Molly. Are they in the ex-pen at the restraunt or at our feet? How does that work? I love dog beach and so does Lexie. Molly's never been. Maybe I'll skip the restraunt and meet you all at the beach.
No - you HAVE to come to the restaurant ! No worries about Lexie! You will love this restaurant - dogs everywhere! You don't want to miss out on the fun! They even have a doggie menu! They will set up a long table for us, and then we will set-up the x-pens right next to our table (but off to the side of the rest of the tables, so they aren't in anyone's way). The little tables throughout the restaurant (it's all outdoors) will have individual families with a dog or two, but we'll set our x-pens up with all the babies running like they did at the park. If Lexie doesn't want to stay in the pen, you can always hold her or put her on a chair. I think they technically ask that you don't tie their leash to the chair and/or table in case they try to run, but I've done it with my girls, and no one has ever said anything (seriously...could our babies pull a table over ). I've also held Sukoshi on my lap and put her on a separate chair before, and I've never had any issue (that's when we go by ourselves - separate from a meet-up). It'll be so much fun!
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!