View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 07:20 AM   #9
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Plane

The registration price will be going UP again beginning May 16th, so everyone who is planning on attending but hasn't paid their registration fee yet may want to consider paying it by midnight PST on May 15th!!! The fee with dinner will be going from $90 to $100 per person. The fee withOUT dinner will be staying at $50 per person.

If you want to register via PayPal, send your payment through PayPal to yorkietalkmeetup@yahoo.com. Be sure to include your YT user ID and e-mail address I can contact you at (if different than your PayPal address), and I will reply with additional questions I need answered for the registration spreadsheet.

If you want to register via check or money order, send an e-mail to yorkietalkmeetup@yahoo.com, and state that you wish to register via check or money order. I will reply to your e-mail with the address to mail your payment to, and I will consider you registered as of the date I receive your e-mail, pending that I receive your payment within a week or so afterwards.

As a special incentive for YT members who joined January 2008 or after...

Since you never had the opportunity to register at the lowest rate, if you register by midnight PST on May 15th, your registration fee will be $70 with dinner or $30 without dinner. That is the lowest registration price we could ever offer our members, so this is a GREAT deal for our newbies! We'd love to see you and your babies in KC in June!
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!