View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #15
EbonysMom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile You were right! Thanks for the info!

I posted here that I was about to be the new mom of a yorkie. I had thought this was a teacup yorkie but today I talked with the breeder I am getting her from and he said she would be about five pds at full growth and that is not a teacup and after looking at the AKC standards I see the difference. So thanks for straightening me out. I think five pds is certainly small enough for me. I am haveing such a good time today thinking up cute girlie names for this baby and looking at a couple of pet sites for cute little accessories. I alway sewed dresses and frilly little things for my twin girls when they were young, now they are 19, working full time and going to nursing school. They still live at home but with thier full schedules I hardly see them. My son is 17 and I guess I am feeling the empty nest thing already so a new baby will certainly fill up more of my day. But back to sewing, I am going to see what cute little things I can sew up for the baby when she is a little bigger. I cannot wait til June 20th when I go to NC to get her. I am also going to babysit for a friend this summer, she is going on vacation and she has a very old maltese who has no teeth and a five yr. old yorkie. Both dogs are rescue dogs and so sweet and they have been thru so much in thier lives. I am going to babysit for a week. So with my two little bichons, my friends dogs and a new baby I will be in for a very, very busy week. I will problely need a vacation myself when this is over!! Nice to see so many helpful and kind people here! Again thank-you!
EbonysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!