View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
Chrissy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default My Emmie is acting strange, please help

About a week now, my 3 year old yorkie has been throwing up periodically, mostly at night. ( she sleeps with us) The vomit started out milky with some food in it, now it is more green/brown. She is eatting, drinking and doing all of her duties. She is playful still, but gets disinterrested quickly. The one thing that bothers me, is that about 2-3 weeks ago, we experienced an earthquake (we live in Central Il, where we rarely get an earthquake) and every since then we have had tremmors, less of them now. And it seemed that right around that time is when Emmie became very attached to me. What I mean by that, is she follows me everywhere now, even the bathroom and wants me to hold her or for her to be in my lap. She seems so insecure. That is NOT like my baby. She is independent. She would do her think during the day and maybe or maybe not want to be in my lap or held. Then at bedtime, she always got snuggly then. So any suggestions? Oh! I am careful to not give her very much table food. I usually only give her cheese, chicken, sweet potato or regular potato. and bread and egg. I do not give her pork or red meat. She may eat some off the floor at times though. I have not given her anything from the table for 3 days now and she is still throwing up. Need your comments. Thanks in advance
Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!