Thread: Pure Paws Sale
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 12:19 PM   #1
Pure Paws of AZ
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Pure Paws Sale

Ok this package deal will be for a limited time and only for YorkieTalk people.

What you get....

1 (16oz) Brightning Shampoo
1 (16oz) Reconstructing Shampoo
1 (16oz) Moisturizing Conditioner
1 (8oz) Conditioning Shine Spray (Great detangler!!!)

The perfect opportunity:
For those of you who are contemplating on whether or not to use our product to have the opportunity to give it a try. It comes with a Satisfaction Guarantee!!! Everything in this package was choosen by me based on reading posts of others concerned about what to use on different types of coats.

Concerned about price:
All of our products are highly concentrated so a little goes a long way. One 16oz bottle of Bright Shampoo lasts me 3 to 4 months bathing 2 dogs (one (in full show coat) gets bathed twice a week). I use it on both my show and my pet dogs (to be fair LOL). And a bottle of shine spray goes a long way as well. I have a bottle that I only use at shows that I have had for over a year, and a bottle that I keep at home for over 6 months.

The breakdown:
*Bright Shampoo is going to deep clean pores, and remove all of the oil, urine, gunk and grime in the coat.
*Reconstructing Shampoo is going to add the essential oils back into the coat as well as seal damaged hair shafts.
*Moisturizing Conditioner is heat activated to lock in moisture sealing in all natural properties that are essential to the coat.
*Conditioning Shine Spray like I mentioned above is a great detangler, but it also protects the coat from drying agents, environmental pollutants, and strengthens the hair shafts.

YT sale price:
$47.00 plus $10.00 Shipping

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!!!

Roni
Pure Paws of AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!