View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #13
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrokus View Post
Wow. I am shocked. I have two yorkies and I take them in all sorts of places. I have a 2 year old male who has been riding in a bag with me since I brought him home. He goes to church, business meetings, restaurants, the grocery store, the mall...he has been to more places than some people. I just got a rescue female. While they will both ride in the same bag, it is very cramped. When we sit down somewhere with a table I generally take her out of the bag and put her on my lap since she is only 3lbs. No one has ever noticed. We go to panera bread all the time. They just sleep and watch people under the table.

While my babies are crazy kids and wild and running all over at home and playing, they know when to behave. I am tired of hearing, "oh, my dog would NEVER do that." You bet your dog would. It's all about taking the time to train them. I wanted dogs who behave this way, and they do. It takes a lot of time. This is why my babies fly on airplanes so well too. I get endless compliments on how well behaved they are and hear, "my dog would never do that." Have you ever taken the time to train your dog to? I didn't think so. My furbabies are truly my babies. They are not happier at home alone and they enjoy meeting new people.

I am really shocked more people on here don't take their pets. It's been being done for years, long before the small dog craze.

So to go against the flow. It can be done. It is all about how much work you want to put into it and how much time you want to spend with your babies. They love to spend as much time with you as they can, so saying they are happier at home alone is a cop out if you only have one, or even two if they are small.

church???????????????????????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!