View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 10:27 AM   #11
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I have 2 and Ive resigned myself to not taking them with me into stores and such. Its just too hard. They are too heavy to carry around in a bag together plus they would make noise and bark! I took them on an airplane and for the most part they were good but they did bark a bit before take off.

I always have my 2 at the same time so its not like i could pick just one to take and leave the other one alone, but a couple weeks ago, the groomer finished one boy about an hour before the other so she called me and told me, so I picked up my one boy and took him to the bank and then to Rite Aid. He was freshly groomed and caused quite a stir in Rite Aid. I just walked in with him got the things I needed and got in line... everyone was crowding around to pet him and tell me they had a dog or a yorkie or how beautiful he was! It was fun, but he was uncomfortable. That is the only time Ive ever had one with out the other for any length of time in almost 3 years!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!