Thread: Playing rough!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 07:58 AM   #1
Peanutt
BANNED!

Default Playing rough!

Do anybody else's Yorkies like to play rough with you? I think a lot of people assume that because of their size, they'd be unable to play rough or like it.

Mine loves it though. I'll take his head between my hands and start rubbing him frantically, then give him a "noogie". I'll mix it up by putting my hand in his mouth and grabbing his lower jaw with my hand. I also, while laying on the bed and doing this, will push him away from me or swat his behind while he's walking away from me.

And he LOVES it! Whenever I finish rubbing his face or giving him noogies, he'll come right back for more!! It's really quite cute. Whenever I do the jaw grabbing thing, after I let go he storms right back at me with his mouth open! And it's funny when I swat his behind, because he'll turn right around and jump right back on me. The pushing away is a game too. I'll grab his muzzle, or rub his face really firmly, then push him away, and he jumps right back, all energized.

It's like I get to have the fun of playing with a larger dog, the way a larger dog would like it, but only in pint sized form.

(I forgot my favorite part. I love grabbing his muzzle with my hand and going "GRRRRRRR!!!!!" while shaking his head around. Ha, I think that's his favorite!)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!