View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 06:13 AM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Camera Wedding Pics!!!!

My 2 best friends married each other this past saturday it was SO incredibly exciting. the wedding was a little different than any other I have been to or been in...there was no best man, no maid of honor, and there was a cannon fired during their kiss and when they were about to leave on a horse drawn carriage. yep...the cannon scared the CRAP out of everyone LOL

but the bride and groom were perfect! they were both stunning...and it was definitely ONE of the happiest days of my life. I have been trying to get them to realize their love for each other for 5 years LOL anyway....I cried my eyes out. especially when I saw the groom crying and the bride wiped his tears away. OMG...we all lost it LOL

FIRST UP...the night before the wedding. a VERY drunk bride-to-be (no...she didn't take those pills....those were her brother-in-laws antibiotics LOL) but she did consume about 4 bottles of wine during the course of the afternoon/evening!!!

and the last one is of her on my bathroom floor. it was all I could do to get her to get in the bed and not sleep on the floor LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6684.jpg (44.6 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6686.jpg (39.1 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6692.jpg (28.9 KB, 121 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!