View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
missj2007
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorPeteZa View Post
I surely cannot be the only one....
but lately ive seen people on eBay as well as some YTers selling clothes from Walmart, The Dollar Store, etc for much more. I guess this is how you make money but just irks me for some reason. I saw a $6.97 dress at walmart being sold by a YTer for $17 (same name brand and everything) and numerous dollar store dresses (ive seen the name brand there) for $24.99.
I understand that people need to make money but i just feel bad for those buying them...maybe they dont get it in their area....]

just had to get that off my chest
I have noticed the same thing! I know when Walmart had the blue,greenand black dog carriers on sale for I think 4 or 6 dollars I went on Ebay and saw people selling them for 12 and up with crazy shipping prices. I was like wow people try to make money anyway they can even by tricking people who probably don't have the carrier at their walmart or family dollar. I know I had brought a pair of toe socks for I think 4.00 off of Ebay and my mom was like you know we sold those at family dollars for only a dollar?! I was so mad lol. They rip people off with everything. When I sell something which is things i do not use anymore I sell them lower than what the store may cost you, I thought that was how Ebay was suppose to be!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!