Thread: New Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 03:39 PM   #2
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

[QUOTE=candy2005] Hello I am new here. Just got Yorkie spayed female 2 years old. She is beautiful. I have 7 other dogs. 5 Chihuahua's and 2 Poms. The little yorkie is about their size around 5 lbs. well she wants to follow me around all the time and seems to want to play, but when one of the others come towards her she runs a little and then nips them. Do these type of dogs follow a person from room to room? I have been trying to find material to read up on them, but I thought I would try this forum. I could just be a little anxious. The lady I got her from had taken really good care of her. I have only had her two days. Any advise you can give me on Yorkies would be appreciated.

candy[/QUOTE[

First of all congrats on your new yorkie, the are wonderful dogs. You're like us pet poor. Yes Mollies follows me from room to room I can't count the number of times I have almost tripped over her. I would say just about any and all questions you might have will have an answer her you may just have to do a little digging. As for the nipping she may be trying to either show her dominance or it may just take her a little while to get used to her new brothers and sisters.

Good luck & welcome.

Sheila
shecass is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!