Thread: Herbal Collars
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
crb
Luvin' 6 Yorkies
Donating Member

Default Herbal Collars

Ok, so I have been battling a flea problem, not a bad one mind you, but Kylie is allergic, so just one for her is bad. We didn't have a cold winter so the fleas are horrible. Anyway I wanted to stay away from the spot on treatments like Advantage, Frontline, etc., so I bought an Herbal coloar at our local Natural Food store. These collars are made with all-natural oils, they smell great to humans but not biting insects.

Anyway, my husband and I were not believers but we tried them. Before I put the collars on my babies I bathed them, this was last Thursday, and yes I found fleas on all of them, not alot but they were there. Then I put these herbal collars on them, they have been wearing them for a week. I bathed 3 of my babies on Thursday night and the other 2 last night, I didn't find not one flea on them!!!! Can you believe that????

I also bought this Herbal Defense Shampoo & Conditioner, which I used this week for the first time as added protection, they are 100% paraben free, with 70% organic ingredients.

Of course it's not summer yet, but I sure hope this continues to work, I will be so excited not to have to use those spot on treatments!!

Anyone else have natural remedies to battle fleas? I would love to hear other suggestions. Oh, and before anyone mentions this, I did try the drops of eucalyptus oil in the shampoo bottle before I used the herbal collars, that didn't work.
crb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!