View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 08:06 AM   #1
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Icon2 SoCal YT Meet-up – SATURDAY, May 10

Hello all SoCal YT members (or members who will be in the area at the time of the meet-up)! We are having our next SoCal YT meet-up SATURDAY, May 10th. This month, we're meeting at Park Bench Cafe in Huntington Beach like we've done in the past. Also, we're getting back to having our meet-ups the 2nd Saturday of every month so you know what to plan on.

For those who haven't been before, the description from dog-friendly.com states:

"This is THE most dog-friendly restaurant we have found yet. Your dog will absolutely feel welcome here. They even have a separate Doggie Dining Area. And if these tables are full (which they normally are), the nice folks will try to accommodate you and your pooch at the perimeter tables of the other seating area which is next to the dog dining area. Dogs also have their own special menu. It's actually on the people's menu, but includes items like Hot Diggity Dog (hot dog a la carte), Bow Wow Chow (skinless chicken), Annabelle's Treat (chopped bacon bits) and Doggie Kibble (dog kibble for dogs that don't eat table food). For those especially pampered pups, order the Chili Paws (single scoop of Vanilla ice cream) for dessert. This restaurant can arrange special events like Poochie Parties for your dog and a minimum of six of his or her best friends. The party menu has a mouth-watering array of foods for dogs. They do ask that your dog stay off the tables and chairs. But with all the other canine amenities, pooches don't get upset about that rule. The people food here is quite tasty too. They serve a full breakfast ranging from omelets to pancakes and belgium waffles. Lunch includes a variety of hamburgers and sandwiches. This cafe is located in Huntington Central Park at 17732 Golden West Drive between Slater Dr and Talbert Ave. Hours are Tuesday through Friday from 8am-2pm, Saturday and Sunday from 8am-3pm, and closed on Mondays. Come and enjoy the food and atmosphere."

The adults will be able to order yummy food, while setting up the x-pens like last time so the babies can play. We need to get a head count of how many people will be coming though so that PBC can note it in our reservation, so please reply to this thread (and/or to the post on the Yahoo group if you're a member of that) and let us know if you'll be able to join us! We'd love to have each of you! I hope we have a GREAT turnout, as this is so much fun for all involved!!! I've included the details below, so pencil us onto your calendars :

Who: EVERYONE!!!!
What: Monthly Meet-up
When: Saturday, May 10th (Time: 1:00 pm)
Where: Park Bench Cafe, Huntington Beach, CA (Home Page)

Then, after we eat, we'll make a trip to Dog Beach for anyone who wants to play in the sand/water with their baby!

I hope to see you all there!!!!!
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!