View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 06:25 PM   #13
SladesMommy
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliaw04 View Post
I don't blame you! I'd be upset too if he deleted my comments...and added a new girl to his top friends...that's a little too much of a coincedence for my liking

Don't stay with him only because he'll make a good dad. There are lots of other men out there that will make great dads too and I know one of them will be the guy for you. AND I bet he won't be the one that deletes your comments off his myspace page!
The weird thing is.. she has now created a new profile! She has her profile private and the other night her msg said something like "i've meet my equal and things are about to get fun"... and I'd had one two many (ok, more 6 too many) and I msged her asking her who she considered her equal. So I noticed he had a new comment today from another girl named Jackie.. odd coincidence cause the girl on his top is Jackie, but it wasn't the same picture. So I clicked on it and the girl has created a new profile... but def. the same girl.

argh, why can't I find a local man?

Seriously y'all, how the HECK do I find a decent guy? I know it happens when you aren't looking, but I never even run into new guys. I've tried online dating, but that never has gone too well.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!