View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 06:05 AM   #9
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiekist View Post
I think he looks like a very nice puppy!!!!!! His ears look fine and he looks to have nice silk hair. I would keep an eye on him. Look at his top-line and gait(or how he carries himself) Does he have a "look at me" attitude? Go ahead and start stacking him and play-baiting him. At 5 months, re-evaulate him again. I am a top-line fanatic!! Its one of the first things I look at as the dog is moving. Enter him in a puppy class at 6 months. Have a Yorkie exhibitor evaluate him also at 6 months too, Best of luck!!!!!!!
He most definitely has the show attitude, that's what first got my attention about him. I'm working on stacking him now, he's doing pretty well but still young. I bought some of those liver pieces that everyone recommends...what do you use? He doesn't seem to be going for them too much. His top line is great right now...I know you can't see it in that picture because he kept moving... I am definitely going to hold onto him and keep an eye out. I'm expecting to be disappointed though. My mentor just held back a show boy that looked very nice at 12 weeks, and by the time he was 5 months he had suddenly developed an overbite. None of the others from that litter had one...go figure...

Thanks for all the great advice!
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!