View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 04:16 AM   #11
yorkielovs2chat
Yorkie Yakker

Default thanks!

To the person who suggested the bladder formula, thank you. I will look into that. We haven't had anymore stones but because of the constant leaking, we keep getting infectiosn which is hard on him and hard on my pocket book. They think his bladder stretched out during when he was ill with the stones. My vet has done wonders for us though. He wasnt' sleeping through the night and was showing strange behaviors and her alternative ways have completely fixed all of that. She thinks that it was all bladder related and not liver.

PLEASE pass my link around. There are others out there who need to bile acid test but they think they don't have to. I want to try and end some suffering and prevent at least some things.

I looked at my surgeon like he was crazy...LS...MY dog??? No way. The dog has more energy and is strong and healthy...I mean...no way. And I was told that his line was perfectly healthy with NO problems.

If I had known about bile acid testing ALL dogs (show and non-show), I maybe could have prevented what we are going through now. If I had known that his relatives had bladder issues, I could have kept an eye out for that and caught it right away.
yorkielovs2chat is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!