View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 09:37 AM   #1
RawfedYorkieLuv
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Introducing Pint Sized Mahli

Heya All,
I've been asked to properly introduce the newest member of my family and I agree!
This is my precious baby girl "Ginger's Molecule Snap" aka Mahli.
She was delivered by her mommy "Ginger" on Halloween 10/31/07 and came to me less than a month ago. I've known her since the day she was born and watched her grow up in pictures and videos, admired her from a far as she was supposed to go to somebody else. But through a string of lucky circumstances she became mine! She currently weighs 24 ounces and still growing as she's eating like a horse! She might be a tiny but has a super bold personality yet has the sweetest disposition towards her humans and other Yorkie siblings! She came to me pee pee pad trained and since has picked up that "outdoors" is also a great place to tinkle and boo boo! LOL
She sits for treats and gives "paw"! Working on that "roll over" and "fetch" thing!
Thank you for welcoming us!

1.) The pick up and first encounter
2.) "Lemme hold up this peanut to get a better picture"
3.) "Ya think this bed is big enough for me???"
4.) "Wrestling is fun-neat hair and topknots are NOT!"

more to come........
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing Pint Sized Mahli-0409081303-2-.jpg   Introducing Pint Sized Mahli-0409081303a-2-.jpg   Introducing Pint Sized Mahli-0414082258.jpg   Introducing Pint Sized Mahli-0412081201b-4-.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!