View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 05:41 AM   #1
ProfessorPeteZa
YT 500 Club Member

Cry Please Help! Why is she Shaking??

Hi All
I am worried about my lil 20 week baby here. she is about 4.5lbs
She went to the groomers yesterday (just got her feet, sanitary, and face done). When she came back she was her regular sorta sleepy after bath self. I didnt think anything of it. She napped a lil bit and was back to bouncing off the walls and playing. We went for our regular long walk in the evening in which she was inspecting everything.We had a couple of guests and she was quite energetic. She went to bed alright and woke me up at 4am for pee, which is unusual for her since she sleeps thru the night. either way we went out and she did her stuff. while we were out though (and it was very dark) she kept catching lil bugs and eating them or trying to eat them (i got some away from her).
Yesterday she had her morning snack (yogurt, apples, and bananas) and her dinner. She usually eats a lil Canidae before sleep and sometimes a lil during the day. However yesterday she didnt eat any dry food.
Just now, I tried to take her on her morning stroll which usually she loves because we run back home and she likes to race me. Well I barely made it down the drive way. let alone to the park. she just didnt want to move. Then when i looked at her closely I saw that she was shivering. albeit it was a lil breezy but by no means cold (about 73 degress). I had to pick her up put her on the grass for her to do her business. She didnt really wanna walk home she looked really tired by the look of her eyes and still every 30 seconds or so, she would shake. Two ladies jogged by and she seemed her regular social self. which made me happy but still the shaking worries me a lot.

When we just got in I gave her some nutrical. INSTEAD of just a snack I gave her some wet canned dog food warmed up. she ate it all up and is just sleeping now. she was shaking this whole time up until 10 mins ago (maybe it stopped bc shes sleeping i dunno).

I apologize for being long winded but I just wanted to mention her stressful day yesterday just in case it had any bearing on whats happening today. Is there something else I should do? Should I be worried? Will it pass? Is she ok now that shes not shaking and is just sleeping? She wasnt shaking violently just enough that if u really looked at her ud see it. Im just really worried because I dont want to take any chances with her. Please, any advice?

~vaishali
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!