View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
erino77
Currently Suspended!

Love I got an early Mother's Day present!!!!

and no unfortunately it's not a new furkid, lol! Darn it

But it is pretty nice. DH came home tonight from being out of town since Sunday. He walked in and handed me some papers printed off his laptop. I just set them down on the table without looking at them thinking they were his work stuff. Boy, you have seen the look on his face when I did that! You would have thought I took his best friend away, lol! It was to funny now that I look back on it Anyway's That look made me read the papers. I have a new Pink Blackberry Pearl 8130 coming on Friday! Woohoo! I have been wanting a new phone for a while now. Actually I have the Verizon add that came in the mail with this exact phone on it sticking up out the end table now for 2 mos, lol! HINT HINT!! He took the hint Our current cell's are the Samsung Hue's and he has a Razr for work but they are getting new work ones. And he knew I would pitch a fit that I still had an old phone when he got his new one, so he ordered me a new one! I love this man, lol!
I was looking at acc. for it and found this really cute Dooney & Bourke case for it. Hmmm, I'll have to work on that w/ the kids, lol!
erino77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!