View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Wink I am a terribly mean mommy!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...so Tessa's puppy hair is growing out and it has gotten extremely hard to keep from matting. soooo...since she is going to a baby sitter for 4 days, i figured i would go ahead and get her a little trim so that i dont have to worry about how bad the matts will be when i get her back due to not being brushed enough...and then i would have to shave her.

so anyway...here are the pics. she looks TERRIBLE. and it shows how tiny her little frame is. she looks super skinny!! I got home and dh said "what did you do to the baby??????????"

the cut is a good cut...but the way her coloring is changing makes her look really funny LOL I had to take the pics while she was eating cuz I was short on time LOL

Deb, I tried to call you to tell you about it so you didn't have to find out this way...but you didn't answer LOL
Attached Thumbnails
I am a terribly mean mommy!!!!!!!!!!!-img_6667.jpg   I am a terribly mean mommy!!!!!!!!!!!-img_6668.jpg   I am a terribly mean mommy!!!!!!!!!!!-img_6669.jpg   I am a terribly mean mommy!!!!!!!!!!!-img_6670.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!