View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Franceen
YT 500 Club Member

Default Could you advise me

Hi everyone

I wondered if you could give me some advice about Tootsy. I have, on occasion, felt the 'rattling' of mucous on her chest when my hand is against her chest. It happens very seldom and then vanishes. She has never had a cough and has never had any wheezing and no sneezing. I put my ear against her mouth to try and hear if she is wheezing but there is nothing there. She seems in excellent health. It happened again yesterday and today it isn't there and I am wondering, if I should be doing anything about this or not. I really don't want the vet to put her on drugs when she is so healthy, but then again I don't want to neglect it if you think it could be a real concern. Should I just ignore it until it becomes more frequent (it happens once a month at the most!) Perhaps I am being an over anxious mommy, but I want to do the right thing and she is my first dog so I am very inexperienced. It happened once when a friend was visiting and I asked her to feel it, but she couldn't! My husband could feel it though, so I am not imagining it. What do you think?
Luv

Franceen
Franceen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!