View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 10:31 AM   #1
abbey lee
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Unhappy Help...Has this every happened to you? (ANOTHER personal female question).

Alright, so, I debated on posting this here wondering if it was too personal or if people would REALLY want to heat about this. But then I decided I really need support and who better to turn to than my new YT friends??

So, last week I went in for my normal yearly pap at the gyno. I got a call yesterday saying that saying that my doctor wanted to come in and dicuss my results with me. This of course threw my into a panic bc I KNEW something was wrong if they couldn't tell me the results over the phone. So...I went in this morning and she told me my results were abnormal. i have a few abnormal cells and they are going to need to go in and do a biopsy...meaning take a piece of tissue and examine it further.

I made an appointment for the procedure to be done in 2 weeks...and I'm really scared. Has anyone gone through this before?? Had this procedure done? Does it hurt? What's it like? Any words of encouragement?

I'm sorry this is just fairly new news and I cannot stop thinking about it.

We love and miss you MINNIE. Never far from our thoughts, Rest In Peace
abbey lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!