View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 08:46 AM   #7
Betty'sMom
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Oh my gosh Jeanne she looks sooo cute!! I LOVE her cut!!!! Can you tell me, what exactly did you use to do her body and legs? Also, what type of coat does Juju actually have?

One thing I am kind of scared of is that Tatum DOES have a Silky coat...and I just don't want it to look all "choppy" when (and IF - big big "IF") I cut it lol. Juju's doesn't look that way at all though so I was just wondering what type of coat she had?

I think I am going to go start a thread asking people to post pictures of their babies with Silk coats that have short hair

I am really confused on Stedman's coat. Part of me thinks it's Silky because it is very straight and soft after his bath and reflects light, then again though it tangles easier than Tatum's does and sometimes the ends can look frizzy and/or dull....so I am totally confused His head seems 100% Silky to me though. I have no idea!

Juju looks absolutely DARLING though...I just love her cut soo much and I bet she feels 100 times better with it being short! I'm sure that Tatum would too

Thank you so much for posting these pics girl!! I greatly appreciate it!!
Brooke - I think Juju has combination hair.. It is pretty straight, but cottony. Like you mentioned, the ends can tend to be frizzy or dull. Sometimes it reminds me of spider webs(!)...especially when I remove a shirt or sweater. When I started cutting the sides, it looked like I put a bowl on her head..lol! Like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals!! It just kind of 'hung there'. Anyway, she seems very comfortable and her hair texture feels better short! I know Tater would look like a little bitty doll!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!